From the first steps, we aim to create unique products for parents and children, with a philosophy oriented to research and development, from idea to product conception.
– Finalist in the iTechStyle Awards, powered by Citeve, at Modtíssimo;
– R&D SafetyBabyBed iTech
– Participation in the Set.Up (IN)dustry Program, in partnership with the Municipality of Guimarães, Tecminho, Set.up Guimarães and Guimarães Branding;
– Participation in the Founders Founders “Ignition Program”, in partnership with the Municipality of Barcelos.
– Participation in the program “Qualify SMEs for the Digital Economy” of Norte Digital in partnership with AICEP
– Norte Digital Award under the program “Qualify SMEs for the Digital Economy”
– SafetyBabyBed in the Media: RTP1 (Telejornal), TVi24 (Telejornal), RTP2 (Civil Society Program – O Mundo dos Bebés), SIC Mulher (Fais Sentido Program – Ana Rita Clara), Porto Canal (Mentes que Brilham Program), RTP1 (Program Agora Nós), Saúde+ (Program I have a baby, what now?);
– SafetyBabyBed Project: winner of the 1st Prize for best project, under the NETT Program (New Textile Technological Companies);
– Participation, with a stand, in the largest Childcare Fair “Kind&Jugend”, in Cologne – Germany to present the SafetyBabyBed to the world;
– Oeko-Tex certification, class I;
– Participation, by invitation of Empresa Astrolábio, in the 21st Entrepreneur Fair – ANJE (National Association of Young Entrepreneurs);
– Launch of the B-Mum website and online store
– Presentation of B-Mum’s Baby Sheets SafetyBabyBed in the program Filhos & Cadilhos do Porto Canal
– Participation, by invitation, in the Business Laboratory Program, Tecminho – University of Minho;
– Project selected to integrate the Post-Graduate course in Entrepreneurship and Innovation for the Textile and Clothing Industry, of the NETT Program (New Textile Technological Companies), Citeve / CESPU / Lusíada University;
– International Patent Application (PCT);
– Participation, by invitation, in the 20th Entrepreneur’s Fair – ANJE (National Association of Young Entrepreneurs), for the presentation and dissemination of SafetyBabyBed
– Project selected for participation in the IdeaLab Program – Business Ideas Laboratory, Tecminho – University of Minho;
– Provisional Patent Application;
– Creation of the B-Mum brand (Registered Trademark);
– Participation, by invitation, in the 19th Entrepreneur Fair – ANJE;
– Participation, by invitation, in the debate on the future of entrepreneurship: Startup’s with Hon. Mr. President of the Republic Professor. Doctor Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, Startup Braga.
– Product R&D;
– Evaluation of the idea: Semi-finalist project in the Entrepreneurship Contest “Acredita Portugal / Novo Banco” 2015 (among 18 700 projects).
Be the first to know our news, promotions and special offers